Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Galbreath_Drucker_Assignment 2

Hello all,

Here is my paper as a pdf. My subject is images in natural history/zoological texts through the Drucker/McVarish scope, and I appreciate any critique you might care to share. I hope to use some of this material toward my final, probably in a less linear fashion, and with a deeper focus on the relationship between 19th century imagery and contemporary thought.

And here is my timeline, a collaborative effort with my group partners, and is something that will prove useful for other projects as well. Next time, though, I will go back to Excel, since Word isn't very flexible for this large of a chart.

Many thanks to my study group, Tricia Carlton, Amy Giroux, and (my writing partner) Valerie Kasper. Their ideas, suggestions, and technical expertise were essential for my completing this project.  

thanks,
Marcy

No comments:

Post a Comment