Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dan's Combined Chart and Timeline

Here's a link to my project. It's a large .swf file so be patient with the download. It can also be viewed here, but the default Prezi screen size just doesn't allow enough pan and zoom to make it user-friendly.

I really enjoyed plotting the points in 2D space, but fitting so much data on a screen was difficult. I tried to visualize it on a large white board and replicate that in the Prezi work space. Studying how Ong chose his sources and where he placed them helped me understand the references to Hayden White in Dr. Saper's lectures as well as make connections to my own research.

Those of you who've posted your drafts and final projects have done a wonderful job! I love the diversity both in content and presentation! Thanks for your feedback and comments.

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment